Steps Recipe: Silky Butter Chicken Recipe Perfect
Silky Butter Chicken Recipe.
Cooking Silky Butter Chicken Recipe is a fun thing, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Silky Butter Chicken Recipe
- Provide 500 grams of chicken.
- Give 1 tbsp for ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp for lemon juice.
- Require 1 tsp full tandoori chicken masala or garam masala.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Need 1 medium onion.
- Prepare 200 grams – tomatoes.
- You need 15 cashews.
- Give 1 tsp – full red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp for full coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of full sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup – fresh cream or milk cream.
- Need for red food colouring optional.
- Need 50 grams of butter or oil.
Silky Butter Chicken Recipe how to cook
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste tandoori chicken masala lemon juice and salt for 30 minutes.
- Take a pressure cooker add chopped onion tomato cashews red chilli powder coriander powder cumin powder and salt add 1/4 cup water and cook until 4 whistles.
- Once pressure is gone open cooker cool masala and then grind it into a smooth paste u can strain the masala too for smooth texture after grinding.
- Heat butter in a vessel add marinated chicken cook on medium flame till chicken is roasted well and oil oozes out.
- Once oil comes out increase heat and roast piece further till they brown from all sides.
- Now add the onion tomato masala paste mix well add water to adjust consistency boil well then cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Then add fresh cream sugar kasoori methi and food colouring mix well boil and simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- Butter chicken is ready u can give coal smoke too for perfect restaurant style taste.
- Serve with naan parantha tandoori roti and rice…..Take care jazak allah khair.