Easiest Way to Cook Moong dal khichdi recipe Delicious
Moong dal khichdi recipe. Khichdi Recipe – One Pot Healthy Moong Dal Khichdi. Khichdi recipe with step by step photos – delicious one-pot comfort meal of rice and moong lentils. Nutritious and light on the tummy.
I mean who shares khichdi recipe? Not me! would have been my straight answer few years back. Moong Dal Khichdi recipe is a rice dish made with yellow moong dal also called as green gram. Food preparation Moong dal khichdi recipe is a fun point, furthermore it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Moong dal khichdi recipe
- Need 100 gms – Rice.
- Prepare 50 gms – Moong dal.
- Give 1 tbsp for cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Give 1 tbsp – salt.
- Require 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp for coriander.
- It’s 2 tbsp for Oil.
- You need Few – curry leaves 4 to 5.
- Give 1 tbsp of paste of garlic, green chilli coriander.
Its a delicious healthy recipe with lots of health benefits. It is sure to soothe you and make you feel better when you are off colour, especially if you are down with a fever or stomach ache! Take a pressure cooker and add the. Moong Dal Khichdi is very healthy and easy to digest recipe.
Moong dal khichdi recipe making
- Take the Rice & Moong Dal, wash it with clean water and keep to drain it. Now keep the small cooker on the gas Pour oil to it, wait to heat it. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds & wait to splutter it. Add curry leaves and saute it well..
- Now add 1/2 ltr water to it. Add salt, turmeric powder, sugar to it, Wait to boil it. Now add Rice, Moong dal and stir it well. Add coriander to it.Add paste of green coriander, garlic and green chilli. Keep the lid of cooker tight..
- Take 3 whistles and put off the gas. Your well known tasty, delicious Khichdi is ready to eat now..
Follow the simple steps to make khichdi with indian food channel. Moong dal khichdi is made from rice, split lentils such as moong dal, turmeric powder, and salt and topped off with a tempering of ghee and cumin seeds. Rice and lentils serve as a good source of carbs and protein while ghee provides the much-needed macronutrients – carbs, protein, and fats. Khichdi recipe for babies – Khichdi or dal khichdi is an Indian dish prepared with lentils and rice, a one pot meal that is nutritious not only for babies and toddlers but for Making a moong dal khichdi for babies with vegetable may be one of the best ways to prepare a balanced and nutritious meal. Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe is a simple one-pot rice dish that is made with rice and the moong dal.