Ingredients Recipe: Chana Dal Masala Khichdi Tasty
Chana Dal Masala Khichdi.
Cooking Chana Dal Masala Khichdi is a fun point, additionally it ends up being much more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 25 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – Chana Dal Masala Khichdi
- Prepare 100 gm Chana Dal.
- Give 250 gm Cleaned Rice.
- It’s 2 for Chopped Medium size Onion.
- Need 2 Chopped carrot.
- You need 4-5 of Chopped French beans.
- Give 2 for Chopped Medium size Potato.
- Require 1 for Chopped Green Capsicum.
- You need 1 for Chopped Tomato.
- Need 2 of Black cardamom.
- Give 2 of Green cardamom.
- Give 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Require 5-6 of Black pepper.
- It’s 1 inch Cinnamon.
- Require 2 for Cloves.
- Give – Small piece of Nutmeg (jayfal).
- Require 1 tsp for Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 Green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Kitchen king masala.
- Require To taste of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare To taste Salt.
- It’s As needed Water.
- You need As needed Oil.
Chana Dal Masala Khichdi how to cook
- Take a bowl and wash the chana dal. In a cooker add the washed daal, bay leaf, 1/2 tspn salt, 1/2 tspn turmeric powder, 2 glass water and cook it on medium flame till 7-8 whistles or till the dal is completely cooked..
- In a pan take 3-4 tbspn oil and add green chillies and then ginger garlic paste. Saute them for a few seonds. Then add chopped onion to them. Cook them for 2-3 minutes. Then add the potatoes, capsicum, carrot and beans and when they are half cooked add tomatoes to it and cook for a couple of minutes..
- In the mixer grinder add the cumin seeds, black pepper, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg and grind them to a coarse powder..
- Take a bowl take the rice and wash it properly. Drain the extra water and let the rice dry. When the rice is dried, in a pan take 2-3 tbspn oil or ghee and add the powdered spices with asafoetida and kitchen king to it. Saute it for a few minutes and then add red chilli powder. Finally add the rice. Fry them for 2-3 minutes..
- When the rice is fried take the cooker in which we cooked the daal. Add the rice and all the fried veggies to it. Add some more salt to it as per your taste, but do remember we added salt in the daal too. Add 2- 3 glasses of water. Further add 2 tspn of ghee to it. Cook them for 4-5 whistles. Open the lid and check whether the rice is properly cooked or not. If not, cook it for 2 more whistles. Add some coriander leaves for garnishing..
- You can serve the khichdi with colored chips, papad and red chutney..