Easy way Cook Veg Kolhapuri Yummy
Veg Kolhapuri. Vegetable Kolhapuri is special and traditional mix veg sabzi of Maharashtra and is prepared by mixing spices. How to make Veg Kolhapuri recipe ? Thoroughly wash vegetables and chop in small pieces.
Veg Kolhapuri is a vegetarian dish from Kolhapur, Maharashtra in India. It can be described as a mixed vegetable dry gravy dish. It is frequently eaten as a main course. Food preparation Veg Kolhapuri is a fun point, moreover it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 29 components, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements – Veg Kolhapuri
- Need For of Masala:.
- Give 1/3 cup for grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp poppy seeds.
- Require 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp – coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp char magaz seeds.
- Require 2 – dry chillies.
- Require 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- Provide 1 inch – cinnamon stick.
- Give 4-5 of cloves.
- Need 2 of green cardamoms.
- Need 1 of black cardamom.
- Need 5-7 of black pepper corns.
- You need For Curry:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup for potato chopped length wise.
- It’s 1/3 cup – french beans chopped into long pieces.
- Need 1/3 cup for green peas.
- Prepare 1/3 cup carrot chopped length wise.
- Need 1/3 cup for chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 for tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 2 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1/4 tsp for turmeic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp – chilli powder.
- Require To taste of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup for milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp – chopped coriander leaves.
Veg kolhapuri recipe with step by step photos. This spicy thick coconut based mixed veg curry origins from kolhapur, Maharashtra. I got this veg kolhapuri recipe from a friend who is from Maharastra. Vegetable Kolhapuri Recipe, Vegetables Sabji, How To Make Vegetable Kolhapuri Recipe.
Veg Kolhapuri process
- In a plate assemble all the ingredients listed in the masala section..
- Dry roast them in a pan for 1-2 minutes or until they turn aromatic. Let them cool at room temperature..
- Once cooled, grind them to a smooth powder..
- Take a pan with some water. Add chopped vegetables with salt to taste. Boil them for 7-8 minutes or until 85% cooked. They should be crunchy and not mushy after cooking..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in another pan over medium flame. Add sliced onion and fry till brown. Add ginger-garlic paste, chiill powder, turmeric powder, salt and saute till the raw smell of garlic goes away. Next add chopped capsicum, chopped tomato and saute till tomato turns soft..
- Now add boiled vegetables and ground masala powder. Mix well and cook for few minutes..
- Next, add 1/3 cup milk and 1/3 cup water drained from boiled vegetables. Mix well and cook covered for 4-5 minutes or until you get the desired consistency of gravy..
- Open the lid, add chopped coriander leaves, cover and turn off the flame..
- Serve hot with naan or chapati..
This is a popular spicy mixed vegetable Kolhapuri preparation which is a semi-dry vegetable dish cooked. Veg Kolhapuri Recipe – Veggies in Sesame Coconut Tomato Sauce (Instant This veg kolhapuri and kulcha is the perfect combination. As looking in pictures spicy and so tasty. veg Kolhapuri recipe is a fabulous accompaniment for rotis, naans/kulchas and rice since it has a very appealing flavour that combines the tang of tomatoes, the crunch of onions, the pungency of spice. Veg Kolhapuri is a rich and delicious Maharashtrian style mixed vegetable gravy served as a side dish with roti, naan, paratha or rice dishes. Made using a coconut gravy and mixed vegetables, this dish is.