Easiest Make Veg Kolhapuri Yummy
Veg Kolhapuri. Vegetable Kolhapuri is special and traditional mix veg sabzi of Maharashtra and is prepared by mixing spices. How to make Veg Kolhapuri recipe ? Thoroughly wash vegetables and chop in small pieces.
Veg Kolhapuri is a vegetarian dish from Kolhapur, Maharashtra in India. It can be described as a mixed vegetable dry gravy dish. It is frequently eaten as a main course. Cooking Veg Kolhapuri is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 25 active ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Veg Kolhapuri
- You need 3 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1 medium sized Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 for Capsicum or bell pepper cubed.
- Need 2 of Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Need 3 tbsp of chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Need Water as required.
- Require 1 cup of Cauliflower florets.
- Need 5-6 beans chopped.
- Need 1 small Carrot cut into three pieces.
- It’s 1/2 for Potato cubed.
- Require of To Roast and Grind Masala.
- Require 2 tbsp – grated Coconut.
- Provide 3 for dry Kashmiri Red Chilli.
- Prepare 4 of Black Peppercorns.
- Provide 1 – black Cardamom.
- Give 1 inch Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 – green Cardamom.
- It’s 1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds.
- Require 1/2teaspoon of Jeera.
- Need 1 teaspoon – Coriander seeds.
- Require 2 of Cloves.
Veg kolhapuri recipe with step by step photos. This spicy thick coconut based mixed veg curry origins from kolhapur, Maharashtra. I got this veg kolhapuri recipe from a friend who is from Maharastra. Vegetable Kolhapuri Recipe, Vegetables Sabji, How To Make Vegetable Kolhapuri Recipe.
Veg Kolhapuri making process
- Dry roast all the ingredients mentioned under masala section over low heat for 2 minutes, allow to cool completely and grind to fine powder keep it aside.
- Boil vegetables with little salt in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes or until they are almost cooked, keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan add onions and stir fry until translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste and stir until raw Aroma goes away.
- Add tomatoes and cook until Tomatoes are tender and mushy.
- Add capsicum /bell peppers and lightly saute.
- Add turmeric and prepared ground masala with salt. mix well,cook until oil starts leaving the sides.
- Drain excess water from veggies. Keep water aside. Add the veggies to pan. Mix well.
- Add water and coriander leaves. Adjust water required as per gravy consistency.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.
This is a popular spicy mixed vegetable Kolhapuri preparation which is a semi-dry vegetable dish cooked. Veg Kolhapuri Recipe – Veggies in Sesame Coconut Tomato Sauce (Instant This veg kolhapuri and kulcha is the perfect combination. As looking in pictures spicy and so tasty. veg Kolhapuri recipe is a fabulous accompaniment for rotis, naans/kulchas and rice since it has a very appealing flavour that combines the tang of tomatoes, the crunch of onions, the pungency of spice. Veg Kolhapuri is a rich and delicious Maharashtrian style mixed vegetable gravy served as a side dish with roti, naan, paratha or rice dishes. Made using a coconut gravy and mixed vegetables, this dish is.