Ingredients Make Misal Pav Tasty
Cooking Misal Pav is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Misal Pav
- Require 1/2 cup of Moong Dal.
- Give 1/4 cup for Moth beans.
- Give 2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 tsp – *Mix masala.
- You need 1 tsp – Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2-1 tsp for Salt.
- Need 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp for Asafoetida.
- Need 3 tsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp – Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup – Water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Coriander.
- Require 1 tbsp Farsan.
- Provide 1 of Lemon slice.
Misal Pav instructions
- In a pan, heat oil..
- Add mustard seeds, when it splutter, add ginger garlic paste, chopped onions, salt, mix masala(homemade spice mix), red chilli powder, turmeric powder. Mix all the ingredients well..
- Add the mixed bean sprouts and give it a stir. Add water and cook the sprouts till they are nice& soft. Once the sprouts are cooked add coriander leaves to it. Also toast the pav with butter..
- Serve the Misal by adding lemon juice, farsan & onion..
- Mix masala preparation: Dry roast 7 red chilli, 2 tbsp coriander seeds, 1 cardamom, 1/2 tsp mace, 1/2 tbsp pepper, 1/2 tbsp shah jeera, 1-inch cinnamon, 1-star anise, 1/2 tbsp cumin seeds, 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds and grind to a fine powder..