Easiest Prepare Basic Rassa for Maharashtrian Non veg curry Tasty
Basic Rassa for Maharashtrian Non veg curry.
Food preparation Basic Rassa for Maharashtrian Non veg curry is a fun thing, in addition it becomes extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 18 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Basic Rassa for Maharashtrian Non veg curry
- It’s For masala.
- It’s 1 bowl roasted coconut dry/fresh.
- You need 2 – green chillies.
- Need 1 for Roasted onion.
- It’s 1 of small tomato.
- You need 1 tsp for jeera.
- It’s 1/2 cup – coriander.
- Provide 10 garlic.
- Give 1 inch for ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp – daliya.
- Prepare 1 whole curry leaves branch.
- Give for For gravy.
- It’s 1 tbsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 & 2 tbsp kolhapuri kanda lahsun masala or malwani masala or khandeshi kala masala.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s as needed – Coriander for garnish.
- Prepare 2 cup Water.
Basic Rassa for Maharashtrian Non veg curry instructions
- First make fine paste of ingredients mentioned in masalas..
- Now heat oil and fry paste and stir it continuously till it shows little foam on top.
- Now add red chilli powder, flavoured masala i.e in case of chicken mutton use dry coconut and khandeshi masala or kolhapur masala and for sea food use fresh coconut and malwani masala. And mix it..
- Now add mutton or chicken stock and mix it and then add pieces. Or add just water and add salt and bring it to boil and then add fried sea food.
- Now serve it in bowl and garnish it with coriander..