Easiest Make Methi Muli bharwan paratha Perfect
Methi Muli bharwan paratha.
Cooking Methi Muli bharwan paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 12 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Methi Muli bharwan paratha
- Give 1 cup wheat flour.
- You need 1 – small bunch methi leaves.
- Require 2 medium Muli(raddish).
- Provide 1 tbs kolhapuri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp – turmeric Powder.
- Give to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp for cummin seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp amchoor powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp chat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp kalonji(onion seeds).
- Give – Oil as required.
- Prepare – Ghee as required.
Methi Muli bharwan paratha process
- Take wheat flour in a bowl add little salt, oil, kalonji and make a dough. Keep for rest..
- Wash and chopped methi leaves.
- Peel and grate raddish.
- In a kadai add 1/4 tsp oil, crackle cummin seeds add raddish saute for a minute.
- Now add methi leaves and saute for a min..
- Add all dry ingredients mix saute and off the gas. Let it cool.
- Take a small ball from dough, roll it and fill the mixture and tightly cover all the parts.And make a ball..
- Roll into dry flour and gently roll with rolling pin on working platform or on chakla.
- Roast on heated tawa from both the sides till crisp apply oil or ghee..
- Serve with pickle or with curd..