Seasoning Make Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash Tasty
Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash.
Food preparation Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash
- Require 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup grated bottle gourd.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
Whole wheat and bottle gourd lavash process
- Mix grated bottle gourd and all spices and olive oil.
- Add wheat flour to it.
- Knead a tight dough.
- Leave it for 30 minutes coverd.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree.
- Divide dough into medium size balls and roll each ball into very thin chapati.. Cut this chapati into triangles and bake them in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Your lavash is ready. I have served it with Mayo scezwan corn dip with hot cup of ginger mint tea.