Seasoning Recipe: Aloe vera(Gawar patha)ki sabji Yummy
Aloe vera(Gawar patha)ki sabji. Enjoy our video of Aloe Vera ki Sabzi ki Recipe in Punjabi or gwarpatha ki sabzi ki recipe. Aloe vera ki sabzi- A very healthy and nutritious stir fry made with Aloe Vera ,How to make aloe vera subzi. Aloe Vera is also known as – Gwarpatha, Kwar gandal and Ghrit Kumari.
It also increases immunity in body. हिन्दी में पढिये : Aloe Vera subzi – Gwarpatha Ki Subzi. Wash aloe vera leaves and cut off its edges on both side. gawar bhaji recipe with step by step photos. simple homely recipe of gawar ki sabzi or a dry cluster beans curry. i make this delicious sabzi as a side dish You can serve gawar ki sabzi as a side dish with dal rice combo or with curd or some raita. If you are looking for more Veggie recipes then do check Taste : Spicy. Cooking Aloe vera(Gawar patha)ki sabji is a fun point, moreover it ends up being much more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 11 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition of Aloe vera(Gawar patha)ki sabji
- Require – Aloevera leaves 2.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dal of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp Mustard seed.
- You need 1 tsp – Cumin seeds.
- You need Salt 1tso oras per taste.
- Prepare 3 tsp for Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare Red chilli 1tsp or as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp – Dry mango powder.
- You need leaves – Butter for decoration or coriander.
- Need 2 tsp of Oil.
Ingredients for Aloe Vera Aur Methi Ki Subzi Recipe. Aloe africana, Aloe arborescens, Aloe barbadensis, Aloe Capensis, Aloe ferox, Aloe frutescens, Aloe Gel, Aloe indica, Aloe Latex, Aloe Leaf Gel, Aloe Aloe, Chritkumari, Curacao Aloe, Elephant's Gall, Gel de la Feuille d'Aloès, Ghee-Kunwar, Ghi-Kuvar, Ghrita-Kumari, Gvar Patha, Hsiang-Dan, Indian. So what are the summer superfoods that we should be putting on your tables right now? Aloe vera (/ˈæloʊiː/ or /ˈæloʊ/) is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe.
Aloe vera(Gawar patha)ki sabji making process
- Take aloevera leaves..
- Cut edges of it from both the sides.and cut it into small pieces..
- Take a pan,put 1 glass water in it.boil it.after one boil add aloevera pieces,1/2spoon turmeric powder,1/2tsp salt in it and again boil for 1 minutes..
- Sieve it's water..
- Again take a pan,add oil, cumin seeds and mustard seeds and made tadka..
- When tadka is ready,add aloevera,all masales and 1/2glass water and cover with a lid..
- After 1 minute check it,our sabji is ready..
- Decorate it with coriander leaves or with butter.eat and enjoy with family..
An evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian Peninsula, but grows wild in tropical, semi-tropical. Aloe vera on erityisen hyödyllinen makuuhuoneessasi, sillä se erittää happoa ja poistaa huoneilmasta hiilidioksidia. Se viihtyy parhaiten normaalissa huoneenlämmössä valoisassa, aurinkoisessa paikassa ympäri vuoden. Aloe vera also contains polysaccharides, which may help to stimulate skin growth and healing. The plant may even have immune-boosting effectsTrusted Source due to its natural antioxidant content.