Ingredients Cook Corn poha chivda Perfect
Corn poha chivda. Corn flakes Chivda is a very simple and tasty snack. Many calls this makai poha chivda or corn poha chivda. While many calls this corn flakes mixture.
Is corn poha healthy for heart patients and pregnant women? Yes as the recipe uses poha and quick sweet corn poha is made with flat beaten rice, every Indian household has their own version of. Chivda recipe – learn how to make chivda at home. Cooking Corn poha chivda is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the following 9 components, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Corn poha chivda
- You need 1/2 cup – peanuts / groundnuts.
- You need 2 cups for corn flakes / makai poha / corn poha.
- Need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Require 1 tsp of Frankie powder.
- Require As required of Oil to fry.
Poha chivda is a quick crunchy snack made with beaten rice or poha, peanuts, spices and curry leaves. Roasted Poha Chivda is so much better than store bought! This Indian snack mix is made with Quick and easy, this Poha Chivda is one of my favorite snacks. This snack mix is made with flattened rice.
Corn poha chivda steps
- A large pan take about 1 tsp oil and spread it with a brush to coat it well..
- Now roast fox nuts for 2-3 minutes on slow – medium heat while continuously stirring it..
- Firstly, in a large deep pot heat oil, fry the corn poha..
- Then take a deep bowl add the nuts and corn poha..
- Add the spices and mix well..
- Note that the cornflakes used to make this chivda is different from the cereal that we eat for breakfast..
- You will have to go to your grocery store and ask for Corn Flakes used for making Chivda specifically..
- This cornflakes is also called Makka Poha..
Easy Poha Chivda Recipe – prepared mainly from flattened rice, peanuts, dry fruits and spices. The taste of this chivda is spicy, chili and sweet. Mostly made towards the Maharashtra belt and is. CORN CHIVDA (Spiced Indian Cornflakes Snack Mix). I used some roasted corn flakes(yes, I roasted them) along with some roasted curry leaves and dried red.