Steps Prepare Aloo ka Halwa Tasty
Aloo ka Halwa. Today we are going to show show how to make aloo ka halwa recipe that is a very easy but very tasty recipe you can make it easily all ingredients are below. Aloo Ka Halwa Recipe – Potato Halwa Recipe Aloo halwa is usually prepared especially for various religious fasts and taste delicious. This Aloo ka Halwa recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.
Read this Recipe in Hindi- Aloo ka Halwa Recipe in Hindi. Wash potatoes and put them on fire for boiling. Then, make them cool, peel and mash them. Cooking Aloo ka Halwa is a fun point, additionally it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 6 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition Aloo ka Halwa
- It’s 6 -Boiled potato.
- Give 1/2 cup – sugar.
- It’s 2-3 tbspn desi ghee.
- Require as required Dry fruits.
- Give 2 spoons for malai (optional).
- Require 3 for Cardamom powder.
Aloo ka halwa is a popular and delicious dessert from North India specially in Uttar Pradesh. It is the easiest and quickest halwa I have ever made. It can be eaten during fasting or as vrat ka. Check out the Shivratri vrat recipe to prepare aloo ka halwa.
Aloo ka Halwa start cooking
- Take potatoes grate even you can smash, then tke non-stick pan..
- Add 2 -tbspn ghee slightly heat ghee and then add potatoes and stir continuously until slightly colour changes and potatoes raw taste goes it takes approx 8-9 mint.
- Take a blender add sugar nad cardom and make powder.
- Aloo slightly colour changes I add malai and give a stir. Until malai mix wth aloo and dein I add sugar powder and I give a stir sugar until it melt or caramelized.
- Once sugar slightly caramelized and aloo change it's colour it turn into slight golden colour then add dry fruits.
- And garnish wth dry fruits.
From Sabudana Khicdi to aloo fried From Sabudana Khichdi to aloo fried chips, you can savour a variety of dishes the whole day to stay. This is a very undemanding, easy and gluten-free dessert. I wasn't very fond of Indian sweets when I was little. But that doesn't mean that I didn't eat. Potato (aloo) ka halwa is a delicious dessert preparation.