Ingredients Cook Butter Creamy Chicken with Tawa Butter Naan Delicious
Butter Creamy Chicken with Tawa Butter Naan.
Cooking Butter Creamy Chicken with Tawa Butter Naan is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 20 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Butter Creamy Chicken with Tawa Butter Naan
- Require For – Butter Chicken-.
- It’s 6 pieces Chicken breast.
- Give 1 tsp Curd.
- You need 1 tsp – Ginger garlic paste.
- Need as per taste Salt.
- Give 1 tsp Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 6 tsp – Butter.
- You need 1 of Onion ,chopped.
- Require 1 Tomato chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh cream.
- Provide For of Naan-.
- Prepare 2 cups Maida.
- Need As per taste Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup Curd.
- Need as required – Butter for greasing.
- Give 1 pinch – kalongi.
- Give 1/2 tsp – baking powder and 1/2 tsp Baking soda.
- Provide 2 tsp Garlic pods.
- It’s as required of Coriander for garnishing.
Butter Creamy Chicken with Tawa Butter Naan steps
- For chicken-.
- Take a bowl, add chicken, curd, ginger garlic paste, salt and mix well with hands and marinate for 1 hour..
- Now take a pan, add butter. Heat the butter and add marinated chicken and cook until it turns golden brown from all sides and keep aside..
- Now take in the same pan. Add butter and Now add onions and fry till translucent and then add tomatoes and cashews, salt, red chilli powder and Cook for 5 minutes more.
- Transfer this mixture into blender and blend into fine paste….Now add cooked chicken into the paste and mix well.
- In last, Add cream and butter and mix well again and cook for 5 minutes more and serve with butter naan..
- For butter naan (Tawa)–.
- Take a bowl. Add maida, salt, curd, oil, baking powder and soda, chopped garlic and mix well and knead a soft dough with water and keep aside for 30 minutes..
- Now take a small portion and make balls. Roll in an oval or round shape as per your choice.
- Now add garlic, Coriander and kalonji on the top surface and press over with rolling pin so that everything sticks to the Naan..
- Turn the side and apply water with a hand or brush. Now Place the wet surface on Tawa and When bubbles appear then turn the tawa directly on the flame and cook until brown spots appear……
- Grease with Butter and Naan is ready. Serve hot with Butter Chicken and salad..