How to Make Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip Yummy
Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip.
Food preparation Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip is a fun thing, additionally it becomes more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip
- It’s 250 grams bottle gourd.
- Need 1 cup – chickpea flour.
- Require 1/2 cup – sliced onion.
- You need 2 chopped green chillies.
- Give 1 tsp for ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp for garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Require 1 tsp for chaat masala powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp for salt.
- You need 1 pinch baking soda.
- You need 250 ml of oil for frying.
Bottle gourd fritter with yoghurt dip start cooking
- Grate coarsely bottle gourd.Put in a bowl.Slice onion also..
- Add all powdered spices and ginger garlic paste to the bottle gourd.Add sliced onion and chopped green chillies also..
- Add salt and mix all properly.Cover and leave for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a kadahi /pan.Fry fritter in hot oil till golden.Make all..
- Serve with yoghurt dip or sauce of your choice..