Ingredients Cook Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe Appetizing
Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe.
Cooking Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 22 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe
- Need for Chicken boneless/ with bone.
- It’s 3 medium size onion.
- Need 3 – Tomato.
- Need 5-6 – garlic cloves.
- Need 1 Inch ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp – fresh chilled cream.
- Provide of Dry masala- 1 Taj patta.
- It’s 1 – cinnemon.
- Give 2 of cloves.
- Give 1 tsp of jeera.
- Prepare 1 of big elachi.
- Provide 1 tsp kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 for green chilli.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Give 10-12 of cashew nuts.
- Provide Pinch – sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp corrainder leaves.
- Require Pinch – food colour.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- Give 1 tbsp – tomato ketchup.
- You need Pinch kasuri methi.
Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe making
- First boil chicken in pressure cooker upto 1 whistle. Off gas immediately. Once pressure cools down take all chicken pieces outside and keep aside..
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp butter add red chilli powder pinch food colour and saute all sides chicken take it in a bowl and keep aside..
- Take that same pan again add 2 tbsp butter dry garam masala and saute. Once it get fragnant add onion slice and saute add ginger garlic tomato cashew and saute in high flame and mix everything so that raw smel should go. Let it get cool for sometime.
- Take a mixer jar add all masala stuff and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp of butter add puree add red chilli powder corrainder powder turmeric powder garam masala powder salt mix everything and cook till oil releases. Add tomato ketchup up pinch kasuri methi Add water 1 cup. And cook till oil releases.
- Gravy should be thick and creamy so didn't not add more water. Add chicken and mix everything and cook. Keep flame in simmer and cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes..close the lid.
- Take it in a serving bowl garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream..
- I have served butter chicken with lachha paratha.. lachha paratha recipe will be shared in upcoming recipe….