Ingredients Recipe: Corn pulao Yummy
Corn pulao. .methi pulao, kashmiri pulao, capsicum pulao, tomato pulao, paneer pulao, dill pulao and pudina pulao recipe. in addition do visit my other recipes collection with this sweet corn pulao recipe Corn pulao recipe with step by step photos – spiced and tasty pulao made with corn kernels. Sharing an everyday corn pulao recipe between the Diwali sweets and snacks recipes I will post. Corn pulao is a delicious dish made by cooking rice with spices, herbs and corn.
A perfect idea for quick and easy meal is tasty and tummy filling Pulao. Corn pulao or sweet corn pulao is a simple one pot meal, packed with flavours. In buffet and once in flight. Cooking Corn pulao is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 13 components, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition of Corn pulao
- Prepare 2 tbsp for ghee.
- Provide 1 bayleaf.
- It’s 5 of cloves.
- It’s 1 inch – cinamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp peeper.
- Require 1 onion chooped.
- Require 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 3/4 cup – corn.
- Need 1 tsp – salt.
- Prepare 1 cup basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 tsp – coriander chopped.
- Provide 1 cup water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
Corn Pulao is a modern Indian dish which is liked by a lot of people and is prepared as a part of main course. Corn Pulao is made during festivals and parties in a lot of North Indian households. Sweet corn pulao recipe -This is simple and EASY to make pulao. Just like many other pulav recipes, this sweet corn pulav is also one pot meal.
Corn pulao start cooking
- Firstly, in a pressure cooker heat 2 tbsp ghee and saute spices..
- Add 1 onion and saute well.and 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste. saute well..
- Add corn. saute for a minute. now add ½ tsp garam masala and 1 tsp salt. saute slightly..
- Add 1 cup basmati rice. make sure to soak for 20-30 minutes. saute for a minute without breaking rice grains..
- Add 1 cup water. pressure cook for 2 whistles on medium flame..
- Add 2 tbsp coriander and mix gently. finally, serve corn pulao with raita..
The sweetness of corn and the innate bitterness of methi complement each other well in this pulao. By using simple seasonings and the pressure-cooking technique, tasty Corn Methi Pulao can be. Corn Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Corn Pulao (absolutely delicious recipe of Corn Pulao ingredients and cooking method) Corn pulao is an easy recipe that makes for a complete meal. Sweet corn is in season during summer and this pulao will be always on the menu once a week. Fresh corn flavored with mild curry sauce, cooked with aromatic basmati rice… just pair it with simple.