Seasoning Recipe: Tomato Pulao Yummy
Tomato Pulao. Vegan Tomato Pulao Recipe with stepwise photos. Vegan Tomato pulao recipe with step by step photos. This is an easy, tasty and tangy tomato pilaf made in a pressure cooker. how to make tomato pulao or tomato rice with step by step photo: firstly, in a pressure cooker heat ghee and add bay leaf, star, cinnamon stick and cloves. saute till the spices turn aromatic.
Tomato pulao or Tomato Biryani is a one-pot meal and I am going to show you how to make this in a pressure cooker. You can add additional vegetables to this pulao if you like. Tomato Pulao, is a very easy to make Pulao with just tomatoes, onions and mild spices. Food preparation Tomato Pulao is a fun thing, moreover it ends up being more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 16 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Tomato Pulao
- Prepare 2 cup – long grain basmati rice.
- Give 1 1/2 cup ripened tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- Need 1/2 cup for mint leaves.
- Need 1/2 tsp of lemon.
- Need 1 tsp – curd.
- You need 3 of green chilli.
- Need 1 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Provide 1 cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare to taste Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp – ghee.
- Need 1 tbsp – chopped dry fruit(badam/almonds and cashew.
- Give 4 cup – water.
This is a one-pot pressure cooker method of making Tomato Pulao. For morning busy with kids lunch box. Tomato Pulao: -Tomato pulao is delicious one pot meal perfect for lunch. -Here tomatoes and onions blended with spices mixed in rice gives nice flavour. Tomato Cheese Pulao is a very popular and easy to make dish.
Tomato Pulao making process
- Soak rice for 20mins. In a cooker add all dry garam masala and saute for 2 mins. Then add butter, once butter melts and you get nice aroma of dry masala add onions. Cook till it's translucent..
- Then add ginger garlic paste and fry well. Add green chillies and saute. Then add tomatoes, salt and cook until mushy. Then add all the powdered masala and cook well. Add curd, mint leaves and saute for 2mins. Add 4cups of warm water..
- Once water boils, add rice and mix well. Cook on high flame for 3mins and close the lid of cooker. Keep until 3whistle and turn off. Wait untill pressure releases naturally. Serve with raita..
Kuthiraivali Tomato Pulao is a simple yet flavorful and healthy one pot meal recipe with step by step photos. Tomato pulao is one of those recipe names where you read it and say mmm! yummm! sounds so good. There were days when tomato pulao happened to be part of lunch at least once in a fortnight. Tomato Pulao Recipe – Treat yourself to a serving of aromatic, delicious tomato pulao. It's time for tomatoes to shine!