Easiest Way to Make Mix veg Pulao Delicious
Mix veg Pulao. Called by various names such as pilaf or pulav, veg pulao is one of the most common rice dishes in India, the other being Veg Biryani. This video shows how to prepare a one pot pulao in a rice cooker. Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy Veg pulao is a delicious & flavorful dish made with basmati rice, mix vegetables, spices & herbs.
I serve this pulao with some simple onion and tomato raita." Save to favorites. Pour the water over the mixture and season with salt; gently mix to incorporate. Add Salt, Fresh Coriander, Fried Veggies and Mix Gently. Cooking Mix veg Pulao is a fun point, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 16 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition for Mix veg Pulao
- Provide of Basmati rice 1 and 1/2 cup.
- Need 1 – Carrot.
- You need 1 – Onion.
- Give 1/2 – Capsicum.
- It’s 2 Green chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp for Ghee.
- Give of Salt.
- Need 2 Cardamom.
- You need Cloves – 2.
- It’s 2 Bay leave.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Cummin seeds.
- Require 7-8 for Black pepper.
- You need 50 gms for Paneer.
- Need 3 cups – Water.
- Require 1/2 tsp – Lemon juice.
Veg pulao recipe or vegetable pulao is another rice delicacy made by mixing veggies and rice. Other pulao recipes on the blog are chicken pulao, mutton pulao etc. Earlier I shared a veg biryani. In this Veg Pulao recipe, we do not fry the veggies.
Mix veg Pulao how to cook
- Wash rice and soak for 10 minutes. Strain and keep aside. In a wok add ghee and all the dry spices. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add onion followed by carrot and capsicum. Cook well..
- Add water and then after a boil add the rice. Put salt. Cook for 10 minutes on high medium flame..
- After 10 minutes check the pulao. Stir it once.add 1/2 tsp lemon juice. This keeps the pulao non sticky. Then cook for 6-7 minutes on low flame. Keep it for 10 minutes for cooling..
All we have to do is just boil the potatoes and cook the veggies and rice along with the masala itself. There is no necessity to fry individual veggies. Veg Pulao is regular at home but I always make using pressure cooker as its easy to put it Give a quick stir. Garnish with coriander leaves and mint leaves. Mix well until the leaves slightly shrink.