Ingredients Recipe: Gobi Pulao Appetizing
Gobi Pulao. Gobi Pulao #GobiPulao #CauliflowerPulao #QuickLunchBoxRecipe #cauliflower #pulaoreicpes #lunchbox #homecooking #gobi Here is the link to Amazon HomeCooking. Cauliflower pulao / gobi pulao recipe – flavorful and delicious rice pulao using cauliflower. This easy pulao recipe has aromatic rice with spiced cauliflower florets.
Check out the tastiest Cauliflower Pulao (Gobi Pulao) recipe only at kfoods. This is a really easy pulao to prepare and it makes a great lunch box for your kids. This taste so yummy with some raita or any curries. Food preparation Gobi Pulao is a fun point, additionally it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition for Gobi Pulao
- Need 3-4 cups for Cooked Rice.
- You need 1 Cauliflower medium sized.
- Give 2 – Capsicum finely chopped.
- Need 1 of Onion thinly sliced.
- Require 1 tsp for Salt or to taste.
- Require 6-7 for Black Peppercorns crushed or.
- Need 3-4 – Green Chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 – Garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 2 Bay Leaves.
- Provide 2 for Cinnamon sticks small.
- Require 2 tsp – Red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp Coriander seeds partially crushed.
- You need 2-3 tbsp Ghee or Oil.
- Provide 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Aloo Gobi pulao is a main course recipe that can be easily prepared. This pulao stands out due to the Aloo gobhi pulao is a complete meal prepared with the tasty basmati rice, including cauliflower. Cauliflower pulao or gobi peas pulao is very tasty and delicious lunch box recipe with very rich nutritional value. Cauliflower is very versatile vegetable and any recipe prepared with cauliflower will.
Gobi Pulao steps
- Wash the cauliflower well and cut the florets in large size. Boil some water with salt and immerse these florets in it and cover it. Blanch these florets for about 5 mins. Do not boil them directly on the gas. You can use Green chillies instead of peppercorns..
- In a cooking pot, heat ghee or oil and add the crushed garlic first and saute it for a few seconds. Add the sliced onion and saute it for a minute until light brown in colour..
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients including the diced capsicum. After a minute or two, add the drained cauliflower florets too. Mix everything gently..
- Meanwhile re heat rice and keep aside. After about 10 minutes of simmering, add hot rice into it. Give it a final good stir and garnish with coriander. Cover it and let it get warm on low flame for the next 5 minutes. Serve hot with pickle or raita of your choice..
Damaged Hair Care TipsTips, Advice & Solutions From Dove. Aloo gobi (pronounced [aːluː ɡɔːbʱiː]) is a vegetarian dish from the Indian subcontinent made with potatoes (aloo), cauliflower (gob(h)i), and Indian spices. It is popular in Indian and Pakistani cuisines. It is yellowish in colour, due to the use of turmeric, and occasionally contains kalonji and curry leaves. Gobi Pulav is a very popular-tasty desi recipe from India.