Seasoning Cook Butter Chicken Appetizing
Cooking Butter Chicken is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Butter Chicken
- Prepare 1 kg boneless chicken.
- Require 5 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp – Everest chicken masala.
- Provide 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- It’s 2 for onions.
- Require 3 tomatoes.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
- Give As required Fresh cream.
- Require As required of Butter.
- You need As required Ghee.
Butter Chicken making
- Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste, chicken masala, turmeric and salt. Let it rest for an hour..
- Heat up a pan with ghee. Put in the marinated chicken pieces. Don't lower the flame, cook the chicken both sides on high flame till it gets a nice colour..
- Till the chicken cooks, puree up the onions and tomatoes together. Once there is colour on the chicken, lower the flame and put the onion-tomato puree in the pan. Add in the butter. Mix well with a little water. Cover and let it cook for 15 mins..
- When the onions and the tomatoes are cooked and when your gravy reaches the correct consistency, turn off the flame. Add in the fresh cream. Mix well. Serve hot..