How to Make Pithla Yummy
Pithla. Pithla is a variation of Kadhi. Kadhi is made in many ways. Pithla, however, is thick in consistency.
Pithla is favourite food for many Maharashtrians, to make Pithla, one needs only a few ingredients and it takes only ten minutes to cook best Pithla ! Pithla is a stew made of chickpea flour, onions, and green chile peppers, with a semi-solid liquid consistency that goes beautifully well with white rice as well as with Indian bread. You can also enjoy pithla hot with Bajrichi Bhakri or Tandulchi Bhakri. Food preparation Pithla is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes a lot more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
- Need 1/2 cup Besan (chickpea flour).
- You need 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 2-3 – green chillies finely chopped(adjust it according to taste).
- It’s 3-4 for garlic cloves finely chopped (lasun).
- It’s 1 medium sized of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds(mohri).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon for Cumin seed.
- You need 1 tablespoon for oil (I preferred groundnut oil).
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- Give 9 -10 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon for finely chopped coriander.
- Provide As per taste of Salt.
If the Pithla goes cold, it will solidify. Pithla or Pitla is an authentic Maharashtrian recipe. It is a spicy semi-solid besan (gram flour) curry. It can be made with easily available ingredients at home, also it's a quick and healthy recipe.
Pithla making process
- Take besan, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and little salt in a mixing bowl. Add little water at a time and make a smooth paste of it. Add all the remaining water to this paste, mix it and keep it aside. Heat oil in kadhai.When oil is hot add mustard seeds..
- When it crackles, add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Now add finely chopped garlic, curry leaves, and green chillies and let it fry. Add onion to it. Add little salt to it. Mix it and let it cook until onion softens up. Add besan paste and mix it nicely..
- It will start becoming thick. Stir it continuously and keep on adding a small amount of water to get the right consistency. Now cover it with lid and let it cook for 7-8 minutes on low flame, stir it occasionally. Garnish it with coriander, serve this Pitla with Bhakri, Roti or Rice and Spicy Thecha..
Pithla bhakri, with lasnachi chutney aani kanda! Is there a tastier meal? @sunandanlele told a story once about how all the North Indian players always request "besan ki sabzi" from him in your! Spicy pithla with bhakri is the comfort food for most Maharashtrian families and a popular dish in most roadside eateries in Mumbai called the "Zunka Bhakar centres". Home » Recipes » Pithla Bhakri. How to make Pithla Bhakri -.