Ingredients to Recipe: Tomato Zunka/Junka !! Perfect
Tomato Zunka/Junka !!.
Cooking Tomato Zunka/Junka !! is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Tomato Zunka/Junka !!
- Need 6-7 tbsp for Besan/Chickpea Flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1 – Onion chopped.
- Need 5-6 for Tomatoes chopped.
- Provide 1-2 – Green Chillies chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Dhania Jeera Powder.
- Need to taste – Salt.
- Give Leaves – Few Curry.
- Provide for Green Coriander Leaves for garnishing.
Tomato Zunka/Junka !! how to cook
- Heat up the oil in a kadhai. Add mustard seeds. Once it crackles, add curry leaves and chopped onions. Saute till it turns translucent..
- Add chopped green chillies and chopped tomatoes and cook for a minute. Then add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder and salt. Mix all well and cook till tomatoes gets cooked completely and turns out to be smooth..
- Now gradually add besan, 1 tbsp at a time stirring continuously so that lumps are not formed. Add about 6 to 7 tbsp besan while stirring continuously. Cook for about 2 minutes and switch off the flame..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with fulka roti or bajra/jowar bhakri with green chilli chutney(Thecha in Marathi)..