Ingredients to Recipe: Misal Pav Perfect
Cooking Misal Pav is a fun point, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 24 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition Misal Pav
- Prepare 1/2 cup sprouted muth.
- It’s 1 pc of onion.
- Require 4-5 tbsp. for Oil.
- Give 1 pc. – Tomato.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- You need 2 tsp for onion garlic chilli paste.
- Need 2 tbsp. Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. for Turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp. of Cumin powder.
- Give 1 tsp – corriender powder.
- Provide 1 tsp. Garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 cup besan.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Give 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Need 2 tsp fresh coriander leaves.
- Require Pinch Baking soda.
- Need 1/4 tsp – Asafoetida.
- It’s As needed – Oil for fry.
- Require for Ladi bread for serving.
- Provide of for garnishing.
- It’s As needed for Sev.
- Need As needed Onion and tomato.
- Give As needed Onion tomato salad.
Misal Pav start cooking
- Wash muth. Now add oil in cooker. Saute ginger chilli garlic paste add mouth salt red chilli powder salt turmeric powder saute 2-3min and add1/2glass of water. Make 2whistle. Transfer in a pan add all spices and water cook for 5min..
- Now for pakodi:-take a besan in a plate add corriender salt asofoetida red chilli powder turmeric powder cumin corriender powder garam masala. Mix well and make batter like pakoda. Heat oil and put small pakodi with fingers..
- Now heat oil in a pan saute ginger garlic chilli paste chopped onion chopped tomato salt red chilli powder turmeric powder saute till onion looks transparant and tomato should be soft. Add cumin corriender powder and 1glass of water. Stir well and cook on mid. flame for 7-10 min.add garam masala and corriender Stir well.tari is ready..
- Now take muth in a serving plate. Put pakodi chopped onion tomato and sev. Take tari and ladi bread another side. Pour tari in muth and serve. Tasty tasty misal pav is ready to serve with salad pakodi sev and pav. In another plate..