Seasoning to Cook Misal Pav Perfect
Cooking Misal Pav is a fun point, additionally it comes to be much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 23 components, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Misal Pav
- Need 1 tbsp for Oil.
- Require 1/2 cup for Sliced onion.
- Provide 4-5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp – Grated ginger chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp for Chopped coriander.
- It’s 1/4 cup – Grated dry coconut.
- Give 1/4 cup of Grated fresh coconut.
- Require 2-3 Cloves.
- Require 1 of Black cardamom.
- Require 1 Cinnamon big piece.
- You need 1 tsp Shahi jeera.
- Provide 1 of Tej patta.
- It’s 10-12 for Black peppercornss.
- Require 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Give as required Rai-jeera-hing for the tempering.
- It’s 1/2 cup for Chopped onion.
- Give 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp Dhaniya jeera powder.
- Require 1 cup of Moath.
- It’s 2 tbsp – Thick tamarind plup.
- You need to taste Salt & jaggery.
- Give 10 pieces of Pav.
Misal Pav making process
- Heat the oil in a kadai and fry the onions in it till golden brown..
- Add garlic ginger green chillies coriander and fresh and fresh more min. Keep aside..
- In another kadai roast the grated dry coconut till reddish brown..
- Then add all the remaining ingredients and roast it further for one more min..
- Combine both mix and make a fine mixure in grinder.use water if needed.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and add the tempering.when it starts crackling,add onion and fry till golden brown..
- Then add the the prepared paste,haldi,red chilli powder and dhania jeera powder and fry till oil comes up..
- To this add boiled moath tamarind pulp, salt jaggery and 1cup pf water and simmer for 5mins..
- Garnish it chopped onion and some gathiya..
- Serve hot with pav..