Easy way to Cook Sabudana khichdi Delicious
Sabudana khichdi. Sabudana khichdi recipe With video and step by step photos. Sabudana ki khichdi Is usually made during fasting days like Navratri or mahashivratri or Ekadashi. It is an easy snack and is a good recipe.
I love my sabudana khichdi with yogurt on the. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. Cooking Sabudana khichdi is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it becomes extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 2 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Sabudana khichdi
- Prepare 2 cups of sabudana soaked overnight.
- Need 1 – chopped boiled potato.
- Provide 1 chopped green chilli.
- Need 1 tsp ghee.
- Require 2 tbsp for roasted peanut powder.
- Provide Salt and red chilli powder as per requirement.
- It’s 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper.
- You need for Chopped coriander.
Non Sticky Sabudaba khichadi Recipe, also called Sago pearl khichadi, maharashtrian sabudaba khichadi for breakfast or vrat. Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts. Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe for Navratri vrat or Hindu fasting days.
Sabudana khichdi how to cook
- Soak sabudana overnight. Heat a tsp ghee in pan. Crackle jeers. Add 1 chopped boiled potato and chopped green chillies in it. Add salt, red chilli powder, crushed black pepper as per taste. Add soaked sabudana and 2 tbsp roasted Peanut(crushed)..
- Cover it with a lid and let it cook for few minutes with occasional mixing. When it stops sticking to the pan, add 1 tsp sugar and serve hot with chopped coriander..
Tips are shared to soak sabudana and to make perfect, non-sticky Have always struggled with getting perfect sabudana khichdi? Sago khichdi can be prepared using two types of sabudana (sago), large and small. When you think of what you can eat during a fast the first thing that pops into the mind is definitely sabudana khichdi. khichdi sago or sabakki khichdi with step by step photo and video recipe. the recipe is prepared by soaking the sabudana in water which later sautéed with bolied potatoes, groundnuts. Sabudana also known as Tapioca makes a great Khichdi.