Easiest to Make Groundnut Sabudana Khichdi Perfect
Groundnut Sabudana Khichdi.
Cooking Groundnut Sabudana Khichdi is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Groundnut Sabudana Khichdi
- Require 1 cup/ 180 grams sabudana, sago/tapioca pearls.
- You need 1 cup water.
- You need 1 tablespoon for oil.
- Require 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds.
- You need 1/ 200 grams of medium potato, diced small, around 1 cup diced potatoes.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of raw peanuts.
- Give 1-2 – green chilli, chopped, adjust to taste.
- You need 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon of salt, or to taste, use sendha namak if making this for fast.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon sugar, optional.
- Require 1/2 of juice of lemon.
Groundnut Sabudana Khichdi how to cook
- Rinse sabudana under water until the water turns clear. This is important to get rid of all the starch. Transfer the rinsed sabudana to a large bowl and add 1 cup water to it. No more In the morning the sabudana would have soaked up all the water. But you still drain it using a colander just to get rid of any excess water..
- Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Once the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let them sizzle for a few seconds. Then add the diced potatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring often until potatoes are almost cooked. It's important to dice the potatoes small here so that cook quickly..
- Add the raw peanuts and for another 2-3 minutes. Then add the green, curry leaves and cook for 1 more minute. Add the drained sabudana to the pan along with salt and sugar. Mix until well combined.
- Cook for few minutes until most of the sabudana pearls become translucent, stirring once or twice. Do not cook it for a long time else it will become sticky. Remove pan from heat. Add lemon juice and toss to combine. Serve sabudana khichdi hot with chilled yogurt or Namkeen like I did.