Seasoning to Make Sabudana khichdi Appetizing
Sabudana khichdi. Sabudana khichdi recipe With video and step by step photos. Sabudana ki khichdi Is usually made during fasting days like Navratri or mahashivratri or Ekadashi. It is an easy snack and is a good recipe.
I love my sabudana khichdi with yogurt on the. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. Cooking Sabudana khichdi is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Sabudana khichdi
- Need 1 cup of sabudana (soaked overnight or for 4-5 hours).
- Need 1 of boiled potato (peeled and cut into cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp roasted peanuts (removed skin and coarsely crushed).
- Need 3 – green chillies chopped.
- Give 1 tsp of jeera.
- Give 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need to taste – Salt.
- Require 1 tbsp oil or ghee.
- Need as needed Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing.
Non Sticky Sabudaba khichadi Recipe, also called Sago pearl khichadi, maharashtrian sabudaba khichadi for breakfast or vrat. Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts. Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe for Navratri vrat or Hindu fasting days.
Sabudana khichdi start cooking
- Firstly, fluff the sabudana with a fork..
- Add roasted and crushed peanuts, sugar, salt and lemon juice. Mix it well and keep aside..
- Heat ghee in a pan on low medium heat..
- Add jeera and green chilli. Saute for few seconds..
- Add boiled and cubed potato. Mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Then, add in the sabudana mixture. Mix well. Cover with a lid and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, open the lid. If the sabudana looks white to transparent it means your khichdi is ready. But if not, then cover it again and cook for more couple of minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with curd and potato wafers..
Tips are shared to soak sabudana and to make perfect, non-sticky Have always struggled with getting perfect sabudana khichdi? Sago khichdi can be prepared using two types of sabudana (sago), large and small. When you think of what you can eat during a fast the first thing that pops into the mind is definitely sabudana khichdi. khichdi sago or sabakki khichdi with step by step photo and video recipe. the recipe is prepared by soaking the sabudana in water which later sautéed with bolied potatoes, groundnuts. Sabudana also known as Tapioca makes a great Khichdi.