How to Prepare Sabudana Khichdi in Black Pepper Appetizing
Sabudana Khichdi in Black Pepper.
Cooking Sabudana Khichdi in Black Pepper is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 12 components, you can start cooking 2 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Sabudana Khichdi in Black Pepper
- Provide 1 cup of soaked sabudana.
- Require 1/4 cup of peanut powder.
- You need of Salt as per the taste.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp oil.
- You need 1 green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp for sugar.
- Require 2 tbsp – lemon juice.
- Require 1 tsp – jeera.
- Give of Garnish.
- Require Curd.
- You need for pomegranate.
Sabudana Khichdi in Black Pepper making process
- Wash and Soak sabudana for 4-5hrs..
- Now in a pan add oil as oil heats add jeera then add green chilli as it splutter add peanut powder mix them together on low flame till it turns into golden colour or for 1-2min. Then add soaked sabudana and salt mix them together cook for another 2min then add lemon juice, black pepper powder, and sugar mix them together cook for 5-10min. If required add little water after 10min turn off the gas. Garnish it with pomegranate and serve it with curd..