Seasoning to Recipe: Jhunka Bhakri Cheesy Tarts (Maharashtrian Street Food) Appetizing
Jhunka Bhakri Cheesy Tarts (Maharashtrian Street Food).
Cooking Jhunka Bhakri Cheesy Tarts (Maharashtrian Street Food) is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 22 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 13 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Jhunka Bhakri Cheesy Tarts (Maharashtrian Street Food)
- Need For for Bhakri Tarts-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bajra atta.
- You need 1/2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp – Butter.
- Prepare Pinch – salt.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of Ice cold water as required.
- Give For of Jhunka-.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Besan.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Rai.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for Jeera.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3-4 pods for Garlic chopped.
- Give 2-3 Green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onions chopped medium size.
- Prepare 5-6 for Curry leaves.
- Require 1 cup – Coriander leaves chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup Corn kernels.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Give as required Water for consistency.
- It’s as required Grated cheese.
- Need pinch – Hing.
Jhunka Bhakri Cheesy Tarts (Maharashtrian Street Food) instructions
- Mix all the ingredients and make a stiff dough. Add salt and mix well..
- Add butter and make like crumble texture..
- Mix all well, make a dough using ice cold water. Refrigerate the dough for 10-15 minutes..
- Make equal portions and make small round shape by rolling them..
- Grease the tart moulds and place the dough rounds in moulds. Make marks with fork on the dough so that it does not swell and gets crisp. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes..
- Now for the bhakri. Heat oil. Add rai and jeera and let it splatter and hing..
- Add rai, jeera, garlic, onions and saute well. Add chopped green chillies..
- Once the onions turn slight brown, add besan, turmeric, red chilli powder to it and mix well. Stir for 2-3 minutes..
- Add salt and mix well. Add corn kernels..
- Now add water into portions and keep mixing till they mix well and becomes like a halwa consistency..
- Add chopped coriander leaves and serve on tarts..
- Take the baked tarts fill it with the jhunka. Top it with grated cheese..
- Add grated cheese on it and garnish with coriander leaves and ketchup. You can also bake it just to melt the cheese..