Easiest Way to Recipe: Sabudana Khichdi for fasting Perfect
Sabudana Khichdi for fasting.
Cooking Sabudana Khichdi for fasting is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition Sabudana Khichdi for fasting
- Provide 1 bowl soaked sabudana/sago (100 gm).
- Require 1 cup for roasted peanut powder (50 gm).
- Prepare 4 spoons Oil.
- Give 4 potatoes.
- Prepare 4 green chillies.
- Require 1 – lemon.
- Give 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp black pepper powder.
- It’s To taste – Salt (fasting Salt).
- It’s Some of Coriander leaves.
Sabudana Khichdi for fasting step by step
- First wash sabudana then soak in little water for 6 to 7 hrs or whole night..
- Chop all potatoes,green chillies & coriander leaves and lemon..
- Heat the heavy bottom vessel add oil in it when oil is heated add cumin seeds and chopped green chillies saute for a minute..
- Add chopped potatoes mix well then cover the lid for 5 to 10 minutes in low flame..
- After 10 minutes when potatoes cooked completely add soaked sabudana and roasted peanut powder or crush peanuts then mix well..
- Add fasting salt and black pepper powder mix well stir continuously then spread 1 lemon juice mix together..
- Now add chopped coriander leaves mix well and serve hot..