Easy way to Cook Sabudana khichdi Tasty
Sabudana khichdi. Sabudana khichdi recipe With video and step by step photos. Sabudana ki khichdi Is usually made during fasting days like Navratri or mahashivratri or Ekadashi. It is an easy snack and is a good recipe.
I love my sabudana khichdi with yogurt on the. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky sabudana khichdi with the help of these simple steps. Sabudana khichdi is an Indian dish made of tapioca pearls, potatoes, peanuts and herbs. Food preparation Sabudana khichdi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Sabudana khichdi
- Require 2 cup for sabudana.
- It’s 2 of potatoes (boiled and cut into small pieces).
- Need 1 tsp for coriander seeds.
- Require 2 tbsp ghee.
- Need 1 tsp for jeera.
- It’s 2 – chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1 tbsp for peanuts.
- It’s as per taste – rock salt(sendha namak).
- Need 2 tsp or as required of black pepper powder.
- Give handfull for chopped coriander.
- Give 8-10 curry leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp – lemon juice.
- Prepare 8-10 for raisins.
- Give of Falahari aloo bujiya for serving.
Non Sticky Sabudaba khichadi Recipe, also called Sago pearl khichadi, maharashtrian sabudaba khichadi for breakfast or vrat. Sabudana Khichdi is a Maharashtrian dish made with sabudana, potatoes and peanuts. Sabudana Khichdi is a perfect food for those on a fast or vrat and it is also made in many household as breakfast. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe for Navratri vrat or Hindu fasting days.
Sabudana khichdi steps
- Wash sabudana two to three times and then soak the sabudana for 3 hours(according to sabudana quality) with just enough water to cover them..
- Heat the ghee/oil in a pan and add the peanuts and fry karein,dry hone ke baad nikale crush karein or side me rhke..
- Now add cumin seeds,coriander seeds,curry leaves,green chilles and saute for a while..
- Now add potatoes,peanuts and mix well for 2 minutes..
- After that add sabudana,salt,pepper powder and lemon juice,raisins and again mix well till khichdi cooked..
- Garnish with chopped coriander and falahari aloo bhujiya..
Tips are shared to soak sabudana and to make perfect, non-sticky Have always struggled with getting perfect sabudana khichdi? Sabudana also known as Tapioca makes a great Khichdi. This recipe is mildly spiced and peanuts give it a light crunch. Tapioca khichdi is great for breakfast or as a snack and it tastes delicious. Sago khichdi can be prepared using two types of sabudana (sago), large and small.