Easiest to Recipe: Peanut Kanda Poha Appetizing
Peanut Kanda Poha. Hence the term Kanda poha or Kanda pohe (pohe being plural of Poha). In some variations of To make it more nutritious you can add potatoes, boiled peas, grated carrots, roasted peanuts and. Kanda poha is a mouth watering and tummy filling breakfast which is derived from Maharashtrian Peanuts give a unique and nutty flavor to the kanda poha.
This kanda poha recipe is testimony to the fact that the simplest things in life are often the best. Poha is regular breakfast at my place some times I make it every day so I do lot of experiment with poha and this paneer poha is one such trial. Kanda poha recipe, batata poha recipe, kanda batata poha recipes are other popular poha recipes. Cooking Peanut Kanda Poha is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Peanut Kanda Poha
- It’s 2 cup washed jada poha.
- Require 1 cup – roasted peanut powder.
- It’s 3 for onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 green Chilli finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp oil.
- It’s 1 tsp for mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp Cumin seeds.
- Need 1 tsp of saunf/fennel seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp asafoetida.
- Need 6-8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare To taste for Salt.
- Need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Give 2 tbsp for desiccated coconut.
- Give 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander.
- Give 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Need 1 – Pomegranate.
- You need 2 tbsp Bhavnagari gathia.
You can serve kanda poha with some grated coconut and fine sev or just plain with coffee. Kanda batata poha recipe, cooked with lots of onions to make it mildly sweet and with potatoes to make it filling and But I make south Indian versions like tamarind poha, lemon poha and poha upma. Similar Recipes, Poha Kheer Poha Upma Coconut Poha Upma Poha Kozhukattai. How to Make Special Kanda Poha Wash poha and drain.
Peanut Kanda Poha instructions
- Add salt, sugar,green chilli and roasted peanut powder and mix well in washed Poha..
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard,cumin, saunf,curry leaves, which starts cracking add asafoetida, turmeric powder and onion and saute till onion turns pink. Add poha peanut mixture and mix well..
- Add add desiccated coconut, coriander mix well and cook for4-5 mins. On slow flame. Turn off gas, add lemon juice mix properly serve hot YUMMY tasty easymade quickmade onepot meal in a plate garnish with,coconut, coriander, pomegranate and Bhavnagari Gathia..
Add peanuts and poha and mix well. Kanda Poha recipe is a popular maharashtrian snack recipe and a breakfast recipe made with poha/atukulu is a quick snack recipe good to go during tea time. Kanda poha is made from flattened rice (Chiura), is an Kanda poha recipe maharastrian style – it a popular breakfast snack made up of beaten rice, caramelised onion and peanuts. Kanda Poha – Onion poha Recipe. Aval – Rice flakes Recipe – Easy breakfast dish.