How to Prepare Rawa Sheera Perfect
Rawa Sheera. Suji halwa is also known as rava sheera in western India And Rava Kesari in South India. the method of preparation is more or less similar, with a few ingredients being changed. Sheera or Sooji ka halwa is a traditional indian sweet dish made with semolina, ghee, sugar, cashews, almonds and raisins. Let's try this sheera recipe to.
Making of this dish is very simple, Please watch my video. south indian dessert recipe is the rava sheera recipe made with coarse semolina and a anyway, some of the tips, suggestions and variations for a moist and rich rava sheera. Learn how to make Sheera – Indian Sweet Pudding – Vegetarian Dessert Recipe by Ruchi Bharani In this Video, Chef Ruchi Bharani. In a deep bottom pan heat milk till it get boil once. Cooking Rawa Sheera is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Rawa Sheera
- Require 1/2 cup for ghee.
- Give 1/2 cup of sooji.
- Give 1/2 cup – sugar or as per required.
- Give 2 cups of milk.
- You need 5-6 cashewnuts chopped.
- You need 5-6 almonds chopped.
- You need 10-12 – raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cardamom powder.
Now take a thick bottom non-stick pan and heat some clarified butter (ghee) in it. Sheera or suji halwa is a traditional Indian pudding made with semolina, ghee, sugar, cashews and raisins. Sheera or suji halwa is the richer version of rava kesari. Sheera or Sooji halwa is a great indian sweet made during vratham days or any special occasion.
Rawa Sheera how to cook
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan..
- When the ghee is hot add sooji and fry till sooji turns light brown..
- Add all nuts and raisins and mix well..
- Fry until sooji turns nicely golden brown..
- Add milk and cook on low heat till all the milk is absorbed by sooji and sooji is softened..
- Add sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes until sugar melts and the halwa is slightly brownish in colour..
- Add cardamom powder and mix well..
- Garnish with nuts and serve hot or cooled with poori..
Called Gulacha Sheera in Marathi and Gur aur Suji ka Halwa in Hindi, this is the traditional rava sheera in which sugar has been replaced with jaggery. Made during an auspicious pooja or can be made on regular day with daal rice and puri. Rava Sheera or Sooji ka Halwa,A very traditional sweet made from Semolina in every state of India with little different names. The name of the dish is vary from region to region. Rava Sheera recipe with step by step photo.