Steps to Recipe: Ksheera /sheera/rava sweet Perfect
Ksheera /sheera/rava sweet. Learn INDIAN, Kerala Cooking Recipe in less time. Learn How to make Kerala Chicken Biryani, Unniappam, Pav. Ksheera/sheera/kesaribath is an popular south Indian sweet.
Learn how to make Sheera – Indian Sweet Pudding – Vegetarian Dessert Recipe by Ruchi Bharani In this Video, Chef Ruchi Bharani, teaches you how to cook. Suji halwa is also known as rava sheera in western India And Rava Kesari in South India. the method of preparation is more or less similar, with a few ingredients being changed here and there. Though rava or semolina remains the key ingredient. Food preparation Ksheera /sheera/rava sweet is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 8 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Ksheera /sheera/rava sweet
- It’s 1/4 cup rava.
- It’s 1 for big glass water.
- Need 1/2 cup for sugar.
- Provide 2 pinch for saffron colour or termeric powder.
- Prepare 4 spoons ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon – Cardamom powder.
- Require 8-10 threads for saffron.
- Need As needed for Cashews.
In some variations, milk is added instead of water. south indian dessert recipe is the rava sheera recipe made with coarse semolina and a generous amount of ghee. finally i request you to check my other detailed indian sweet recipes collection with this post of rava sheera recipe. it mainly includes my previous recipes like besan halwa, suji ka halwa. We love to make Rava Kesari / Ksheera at home for all the festivals and occasions. Even today I made kesari bath for new year celebration. Kesari is basically a beginners sweet.
Ksheera /sheera/rava sweet making
- Heat the vkadai add 3 spoons ghee, rava and fry it..
- Add hot water and mix without lumps and cook it..
- Add sugar and mix, add Turmeric powder and mix..
- Add one spoon ghee and mix.once it thick, ready..
- Finally add Cardamom powder and cashews and mix..
- Decorate few saffron and dryfruits and serve. Yummy kheera (sheera)..
Its so easy to make and takes less time to prepare. Even though its considered as a beginners sweet, many of us doesn't get. Sheera or suji halwa is a traditional Indian pudding made with semolina, ghee, sugar, cashews and raisins. This simple delicious dessert has a fluffy Rava or Suji: There are different kinds of semolina or suji available in the stores. To get fluffy and soft sheera use fine rava.