Easiest Way to Cook Zhunka bhakar Perfect
Zhunka bhakar. How to make Zunka Bhakar-Spicy gramflour preparation served with Indian bread. Note: To prepare bhakar mix two cups of jawari flour with salt. Add sufficient warm water and knead into a soft dough.
Composition for Zhunka bhakar
- Give – For zhunka –.
- You need 1 cup for besan.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onions.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tsp for corainder cumin seeds powder.
- Need 1 tbsp chopped garlic.
- Require 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- Need 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Give 1 tsp for mustard seeds.
- Give 1 tsp – chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp – freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Require 5-6 for Curry leaves.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Need – For bhakar -.
- Give 1 cup – bajra flour.
- Need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Give Pinch – salt.
- You need Lukewarm water as required.
Find zunka bhakar stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Thank you for visiting our page. Zunka Bhakar is a well known Maharashtrian recipe, eaten using coarse grains like jowar.
Zhunka bhakar instructions
- In a bowl mix besan and all spices together. Add water slowly to make a batter making sure no lumps are formed..
- In a kadai heat ghee add ginger, garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Saute for a minute.saute onions till transparent..
- Add the besan mixture and stir continuously as the besan gets cooked the mixture will turn thick. Water quantity can be adjusted. Finally add the freshly chopped corainder leaves. Switch off the gas..
- Mix bajra flour, salt and water. Knead a dough..
- Take a small portion in between the two palms and make the bhakri..
- Cook from the sides on tawa. Apply ghee on top..
- Finally for assembly place the bhakri on a serving plate. place a small portion of zhunka on top. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander, fried garlic chops, tomato Julian's and onion julian..
This dish has deep roots in the farming and working-class communities of interior Maharashtra. Considered the common man's food, a political decision was made at the highest. A recipe for Zunka Bhakar, a delicious, rustic Indian dish of millet bread with a side of vegetables and chickpea flour. Zhunka Bhakar is a popular street food in Mumbai. It is made using chopped onions heated with mustard seeds, curry patta leaves and chick pea flour.