Easiest to Cook Thali Peeth Appetizing
Cooking Thali Peeth is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 16 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Thali Peeth
- Prepare 1 cup of jowar flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp – besan.
- It’s 2 tbsp wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soaked Poha.
- Give 1 for onion chopped.
- Need 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Require 1 – green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp grated garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- Provide 2 tbsp – grated Bottlegourd.
- You need 2 tbsp for fenugreek finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp – cumin roasted.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhaniya seeds roasted.
- Need 1/2 tsp ajwain roasted.
- Give as per taste – Salt.
- Give as needed of Ghee.
Thali Peeth process
- First crush roasted cumin, dhaniya & ajwain into coarse form. Now mix all the ingredients in a bowl and knead a soft dough adding little water if needed..
- Patla with wet cloth and take roll and make thali peeth by pressing and tapping gently with wet fingers and gently make holes on thali peeth with fingers and lift with cloth and transfer on hot tava, pour ghee or oil in each hole cook both sides crisp..
- Serve hot Healthy, Tasty Maharashtra cuisine's famous dish Thali Peeth with pickle or Chutney..