Ingredients to Prepare Pitla Vadi/Gram Flour Delight Delicious
Pitla Vadi/Gram Flour Delight.
Food preparation Pitla Vadi/Gram Flour Delight is an enjoyable point, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can start cooking 9 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition Pitla Vadi/Gram Flour Delight
- Need Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of besan (bengal gram flour).
- Need 1/4 tsp for chilli powder.
- Require 1/2 cup for water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp coriander powder.
- Need to taste – salt.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp mustard seeds.
- Give 1 pinch for asafoetida (hing).
- Provide 1 tbsp – desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Give of chopped coriander for garnishing.
Pitla Vadi/Gram Flour Delight making process
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds..
- When the seeds crackle, add the turmeric powder, asafoetida, water, chilli powder,coriander powder and salt and mix well..
- When water start boiling add besan with little water to avoid lumps or balls, while stirring immediately..
- Keep stirring for 4-5 minutes..
- Take one greased thali and transfer cooked besan in it..
- Then flatten with your fingers..
- Cut into square shape or any shape of your choice..
- Garnish with coriander and coconut..
- Serve hot..