Steps to Prepare Sabudana Thalipeeth Perfect
Food preparation Sabudana Thalipeeth is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being much more unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 components, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients Sabudana Thalipeeth
- Provide 3/4 cup for sabudana (soaked).
- It’s 2 – potatoes, boiled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – peanuts and cashews roasted & crushed.
- Provide 2 greenchilles chopped.
- You need for Few coriender leaves chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- You need of Oil/ ghee for roasting.
- Provide Water for soaking sabudana.
Sabudana Thalipeeth start cooking
- Take a large bowl add sabudana with water soaked for 2- 3 hours..
- Drain off the water completely and rinse with fresh water..
- In a large mixing bowl, take soaked drained sabudana, add mashed potatoes..
- Now add roasted crushed peanuts and cashews, green chillies, coriender leaves, cumin seeds and salt, mix well..
- Make non sticky dough..
- Now take a small ball of dough on butter paper or plastic sheet..
- Dip your hand in water so that you can spread dough easily..
- Make a hole in center, so that Thalipeeth absorbs oil and cook fast..
- Grease tava with oil/ ghee drop gently. Cook on medium flame. Flip over and cook both sides..
- Finally, serve Thalipeeth hot with curd..