Easiest to Cook Thepla Perfect
Thepla. Thepla recipe with video and step by step photos. Theplas, another variation of parathas that have a great shelf-life and have an amazing flavor. Find here online price details of companies selling Thepla.
Heat a tava and roast rolled out theplas on it. Apply little oil on the turned side of each thepla. Page transparencySee More. Читать Читать @thepla. Читаю Вы читаете @thepla. @thepla. Cooking Thepla is a fun point, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Thepla
- Require 400 gram of wheat flour.
- Require 2 tbs of gram flour.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Require 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Need 2 tsp oil.
- Provide 4 tsp for kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tsp – hing(asafoetida).
- Prepare 50 ml water.
- Require 2 tsp – coriander leaves.
- It’s as needed of Oil for roasting.
Hammond, IN. lauki thepla or doodhi thepla meal with step by step photographs – let me reveal a nourishing Traditionally, methi thepla is made using some yogurt and some other flours. But on a daily basis, we. Thepla can be found in any city in Western India. Thepla is often multigrain, usually made with whole wheat flour with the addition of chickpea and millet flour; when made for travel, the flour for theplas is.
Thepla making process
- Mix all above ingredients to form a dough and let it rest for 5 Minutes.
- After 5 minutes make balls from it.
- Now by using rolling pan give it round shape.
- Apply oil and keep it on hot tava and raost it till golden brown.
- Thepla is ready enjoy with pickles or chutney.
Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Methi thepla is a quintessential Gujarati snack. It is a spicy flatbread made with whole wheat flour, gram flour, fresh fenugreek leaves, spices, and yogurt. Doodhi Thepla- a healthy snack that is full of protein, calcium and fibre. Gujaratis love thepla and an important part of Gujarati food habits. lauki thepla are an inherent part of Gujarati meals, and are.