Easy way to Prepare Methi thepla Tasty
Methi thepla. Methi thepla are delicious flatbreads made from fresh fenugreek leaves, whole wheat Methi thepla are light as well as healthy. Methi Thepla – Soft and nutritious whole wheat Indian flatbread made with fenugreek leaves, served for The first time I had Methi Thepla was when my colleague had brought these to office for lunch. Methi Thepla- Delicious and flavorful fenugreek flatbread – a specialty from Gujarat.
Learn how to make/prepare Methi Thepla by following this easy recipe. Theplas, another variation of parathas that have a great shelf-life and have an amazing flavor. The yogurt in it makes them soft and the fenugreek makes them healthy and very delicious. Food preparation Methi thepla is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition of Methi thepla
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Need 2 tbsp – oil as moin.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Give 2 tsp – Garlic red chilli paste.
- Require 1 cup Chopped green fenugreek.
- Provide 2 tsp Red chilli powder.
- Require 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp – Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Carrom seeds.
- Prepare as needed – Water.
- It’s as needed – Oil to make theplas.
Thepla is generally a spiced roti, which sometimes has leaves of fenugreek or other herbs. Labels: Methi Thepla, Fenugreek Roti, Fenugreek Thepla. Methi thepla mastach aahe. pan photo madhe ji chutney tumhi dakhvli aahe na (not in red coloured, i want chutney which looks somehow. Gujarati Methi Thepla is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast.
Methi thepla making
- Take flour in a pan. Add oil, chopped Methi and all spices listed above..
- Add water little at a time and knead soft dough..
- Take small portion from dough. Roll out into a thin thepla..
- Put on hot tawa. Roast one side. Turn and roast on another side. Apply oil and cook on both the sides.
- Make all theplas this way. Serve with chutey, aachar and potato sabji…
Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Methi Thepla Easy. this is north Indian Gujarati recipe. this is traditional recipe. this is good for health and for travelling is best carrier. Find all ingredients and method to cook मेथी थेपला रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. Thepla, a famous Gujarati Cuisine Indian Flat Bread, wherein chopped greens or grated vegetables are mixed with whole wheat flour along with yogurt and spices. How to Make Methi Thepla: मेथी के थेपले बनाना सीखें। Methi recipes are so healthy and one should include methi leaves in any form in diet and try out methi recipes such as methi roti, methi paratha, methi thepla etc for breakfast recipes… Thepla (Gujarati: થેપલા) is a soft Indian flatbread typical of Gujarati cuisine and especially popular among Jains.