Easiest Way to Make Methi thepla Tasty
Methi thepla. Methi thepla are delicious flatbreads made from fresh fenugreek leaves, whole wheat Methi thepla are light as well as healthy. Methi Thepla – Soft and nutritious whole wheat Indian flatbread made with fenugreek leaves, served for The first time I had Methi Thepla was when my colleague had brought these to office for lunch. Methi Thepla- Delicious and flavorful fenugreek flatbread – a specialty from Gujarat.
Learn how to make/prepare Methi Thepla by following this easy recipe. Theplas, another variation of parathas that have a great shelf-life and have an amazing flavor. The yogurt in it makes them soft and the fenugreek makes them healthy and very delicious. Cooking Methi thepla is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 2 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients Methi thepla
- Require 250 gm wheat flour.
- Need 250 gm finely chopped fenugreek.
- Need 1 tbsp Oil.
- Require 1 tsp for white sesame.
- You need 1 tsp ajwain(carom seeds).
- Need 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Require 1 tbsp for curd.
- Provide 1 tbsp for paste of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Give 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander cumin powder.
- It’s as needed Water for dough.
Thepla is generally a spiced roti, which sometimes has leaves of fenugreek or other herbs. Gujarati Methi Thepla is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Labels: Methi Thepla, Fenugreek Roti, Fenugreek Thepla.
Methi thepla instructions
- Wash fenugreek in water. Then finely chopped it. Take a vessel and add fenugreek to it. Take wheat flour and all the spices mention above. Now by adding water make a thin dough..
- Grease it with oil. Make medium size balls of it. Roll it on rolling board. Heat tawa and roast it with oil both the side untill it becomes golden brown in colour. Serve it with chunnda and mix pickle..
Methi thepla mastach aahe. pan photo madhe ji chutney tumhi dakhvli aahe na (not in red coloured, i want chutney which looks somehow. Methi Thepla Easy. this is north Indian Gujarati recipe. this is traditional recipe. this is good for health and for travelling is best carrier. Find all ingredients and method to cook मेथी थेपला रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. Methi recipes are so healthy and one should include methi leaves in any form in diet and try out methi recipes such as methi roti, methi paratha, methi thepla etc for breakfast recipes… Thepla, a famous Gujarati Cuisine Indian Flat Bread, wherein chopped greens or grated vegetables are mixed with whole wheat flour along with yogurt and spices. Thepla (Gujarati: થેપલા) is a soft Indian flatbread typical of Gujarati cuisine and especially popular among Jains.