Seasoning to Prepare Thepla Yummy
Thepla. Thepla recipe with video and step by step photos. Theplas, another variation of parathas that have a great shelf-life and have an amazing flavor. The yogurt in it makes them soft and the fenugreek makes.
Get info of suppliers, manufacturers, exporters, traders of Thepla for buying in India. How to make Thepla: Put the flour in a flat vessel. Heat a tava and roast rolled out theplas on it. Food preparation Thepla is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 14 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients – Thepla
- Need 3 cups – Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups – Fenugreek (Methi) leaves.
- Need 1 tbsp Ghee for moyan.
- Provide 3 tbspn for Curd.
- You need 3 for Green chilli grated.
- Provide 1 tspn – white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tspn for Ginger grated.
- Provide 2 tspn Red chilli powder.
- Give 1 tspn Kashmiri lal mirch powder.
- You need 1/2 tspn for Ajwain.
- You need 1/2 tspn of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tspn – Garam masala.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- Need as needed – Ghee for shallow fry.
Apply little oil on the turned side of each thepla. Most relevant Best selling Latest uploads. Читать Читать @thepla. Читаю Вы читаете @thepla. @thepla. Hammond, IN. lauki thepla or doodhi thepla meal with step by step photographs – let me reveal a nourishing Traditionally, methi thepla is made using some yogurt and some other flours. But on a daily basis, we.
Thepla start cooking
- Mix all ingredients into a bowl and Knead dough with required water..
- Keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Now take some doe and make a small size ball and roll with rolling pin..
- Then shallo fry on twa like prantha. From both sides.
- Do same process WITH all dough… Make all theplas like this..
- Yummy and tasty theplas ready to serve…..
Methi thepla is a quintessential Gujarati snack. It is a spicy flatbread made with whole wheat flour, gram flour, fresh fenugreek leaves, spices, and yogurt. Methi Thepla are light as well as healthy. a good snack for children who don't like greens, especially fenugreek Mix well. Adding little water, knead the dough for thepla. A thepla is a popular Gujarati soft flatbread, which is commonly enjoyed for Make the dough for the theplas first by mixing all of the ingredients in a bowl, kneading the dough.