Steps to Prepare Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao Appetizing
Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao.
Food preparation Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao is a fun point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 19 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition for Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao
- Give 1 cup basmati rice, parboiled and strained.
- Need 1/2 kg mutton, boneless.
- You need 2 for potatoes, par boiled.
- Require 1 onion, slicee.
- You need 1 onion, chopped.
- Need 2 – tomatoes.
- Give 3-4 cloves garlic.
- You need 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Give 4 tsp pulao biryani masala.
- You need 1 cube – maggi chicken stock.
- Need 3 cloves.
- Provide 3 of elaichi.
- Require 1 inch – dalchini.
- Need 1/2 cup oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – desi ghee.
- It’s 1/4 cup coriander.
- It’s 2 green chillies, chopped.
- Provide of Food colour.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
Street Style Tawa Mutton Pulao step by step
- Par boil the rice with water and salt, strain and set aside. Par boil, peel, chop and fry the potatoes and set aside. Slice one onion and dep fry. Strain and set aside. Cook the mutton with some salt, ginger garlic paste and 1/2 tsp of pilao biryani masala and set aside. Reserve any stock left..
- Heat oil and the chopped onion. Saute for a few minutes. Now add the chopped tomatoes and saute for a few minutes..
- Once the tomatoes are slightly cooked add the stock cube, crushed garlic, chopped coriander, green chillies, whole garam masala, and the pilao biryani masala. Cook for a few minutes..
- Add the mutton to the vessel and saute for a few minutes. Now add any remaining stock, about 3 tbsp to the masala. Add the fried potatoes and mix well. Spread the cooked rice on the prepared masala..
- Sprinkle the fried onions on too of the rice and add a little food colour randomly. Dot the top with desi ghee all over. Cove with a lid and cook on simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Once done switch off flame and let it sit for 5 minutes. Mix the pulao well with a spoon. Enjoy!.