Easiest Way to Recipe: Nan's Red Salsa Yummy
Nan's Red Salsa.
Cooking Nan's Red Salsa is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 11 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Nan's Red Salsa
- It’s 28 oz. of can tomatoes *.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 tsp. of diced jalapeño (to taste)**.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juice only.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3-4 of green onions, chopped.
- You need of Cilantro, to taste ***.
Nan's Red Salsa start cooking
- Whole or diced canned tomatoes work. Drain, saving the liquid. After salsa is well blended, add the tomato liquid a little at a time to your preferred consistency..
- * Use the jarred jalapeño, not fresh.
- ** We don't like cilantro at all, so we leave it out altogether..
- Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with chopping blade. Blend to your desired consistency, chunky or smooth. Store covered in the refrigerator. The flavors are more blended after a few hours, but it's also delicious freshly made..