Easiest Cook Salsa Pasta Delicious
Food preparation Salsa Pasta is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Salsa Pasta
- Prepare 2 portions of Dried Pasta (any!).
- It’s 2 portions of cooked Meat (I used Lamb).
- It’s 1 Jar of Mild Salsa dip.
- Prepare 1 of small bag of mini Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of little Oil.
Salsa Pasta instructions
- Put Pasta on to boil, about 10-15 minutes, adding a little oil to the water to prevent sticking..
- Meanwhile, chop up the meat into small pieces. I used Lamb, but Beef, Chicken or Pork can be used. Chop up tomatoes as well..
- Empty the Salsa into a medium to large saucepan. Add the meat and Tomatoes. Heat gently, stirring all the while..
- By now, the Pasta should be cooked, so drain it well and then add to the meat mix. Continue cooking for 5-10 minutes so the sauce gets into the pasta. Serve and enjoy!!.