Easiest Make Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa Tasty
Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa.
Cooking Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 5 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa
- You need 4 of Small Roma Tomatoes (firm).
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Yellow Onion.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (drained).
- It’s 3-4 of Generous dashes Lime Juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa start cooking
- Dice the tomatoes and onion.
- In a medium to large bowl combine diced vegetables and can of tomatoes.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Chill and serve with multigrain tortilla chips.
- NOTE: the original kit I got years ago had 2 medium regular tomatoes, 1 small onion, 1 lime and 1 jalapeno pepper and said to add s&p..