Easiest Way to Cook Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms Perfect
Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms.
Cooking Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 9 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 20 – 24 of baby bella mushrooms.
- Prepare 6 Ounces of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of cheese parmigianno regianno.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of green onion.
- It’s 1 Cup of cheddar cheese , grated.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 1 Cup of enchilada sauce.
Enchilada Stuffed Mushrooms start cooking
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease baking dish with non stick cooking spray and set aside..
- Remove stems from mushrooms and wipe caps with damp cloth to remove any dirt. Place into baking dish..
- In a small bowl, stir cream cheese to soften. Pour in parmesan cheese, taco seasoning, green onion, 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, salt and pepper..
- Spoon filling into cleaned mushrooms. Pour enchilada sauce over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheddar cheese. Bake 20 minutes until browned and bubbly. Serve hot..