Easiest Way to Cook Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 Yummy
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝. Whether you're vegetarian or just searching for more dinner options that are meatless, pasta is always a great answer. Since it's really a blank slate for just about anything, it's easy to load it with veggies, cheese, and other satisfying. The Best Meatless Pasta Bake Recipes on Yummly
With this enchilada pasta casserole, I can bypass the tedious work of rolling enchiladas, without sacrificing my craving for enchiladas. Chicken Enchilada Pasta is one of the easiest and flavorful meals you can make. Cover frying pan with oil on bottom. Cooking Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 is a fun point, moreover it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 14 ingredients, you can start cooking 10 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil (just enough to coat bottom of pan).
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of red enchilada sauce.
- You need 2 cans (10 ounce) of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (4 ounce) of diced green chilis.
- It’s 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s of Sour cream.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheddar cheese.
Stir chicken, green enchilada sauce, red enchilada sauce, diced green chiles, chili powder, cumin, and salt into onion mixture; bring to a simmer, reduce heat to Reduce heat to low and stir sour cream into enchilada mixture; cook and stir until heated through. Pour enchilada mixture over penne pasta and. Put a hearty Enchilada Pasta Bake on the table with pasta shells, roasted chicken breast and black beans. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meatless Enchilada Pasta 🍝 step by step
- In a large pot heat some olive oil……
- Sauté your onions and green pepper for several minutes…….
- Add your minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add in your black pepper, taco seasoning mix, red enchilada sauce, Rotel diced tomatoes, diced green chilis and chicken broth, heat to boiling…….
- Reduce heat and cover pot…….
- Continue to cook on low heat for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Boil pasta until al dente, drain then add to enchilada sauce mixture……
- Mix thoroughly……Let pasta stand for several minutes before serving, the longer it stands the thicker the sauce gets !! 🤗.
- Top with sour cream and shredded Mexican cheese and enjoy 😉!!.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Enchilada Pasta – All the flavors of cheesy enchiladas are tossed together in this quick and easy pasta dish! Pasta dishes are a staple in our house. They're easy to make and they're perfect as leftover lunch the very next day. But there's only so many times that you could eat spaghetti with.