Easiest Prepare Enchilada-stuffed peppers Tasty
Enchilada-stuffed peppers. This Enchilada Casserole recipe is a family favorite! Layered with red and green bell peppers, rice, black beans, corn, cheese, and so much more. These Enchilada Stuffed Peppers have all the makings of hearty enchiladas (with the addition of easy-to-prep quinoa).
Cumin and chili powder give the filling a little kick. These delicious Vegetarian Enchilada Stuffed Peppers are made with brown rice, corn, and beans smothered in enchilada sauce and stuffed into colorful bell peppers. This STUFFED PEPPERS RECIPE is our go-to easy dinner recipe. Cooking Enchilada-stuffed peppers is a fun point, additionally it ends up being more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 4 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Enchilada-stuffed peppers
- It’s 6 of bell peppers.
- It’s 3 (12.5 oz) of cans of chicken (chunk or shredded).
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans of enchilada sauce.
These Cheesy Enchilada Stuffed Peppers are loaded with beef, green chiles, onions. Cheesy Turkey Enchilada Stuffed Peppers filled with tex-mex flavor and covered in melty cheese. These gluten free Stuffed Peppers make an absolutely delicious healthy weeknight dinner for the. These stuffed peppers are easy to throw.
Enchilada-stuffed peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 and get a pot of water boiling on the stove..
- Slice the onion into half-inch squares and get it sauteeing in some olive oil on medium-high heat..
- Slice the tops off the bell peppers and remove the cores and the white bits..
- When the water is boiling, toss the peppers in for five minutes, then remove from heat and arrange in a baking dish..
- Once the onion is cooked, add the chicken and enchilada sauce and get it all mixed together..
- Boil the enchilada sauce down and then spoon the mix into the peppers. Maybe sprinkle some cheese in there..
- Bake the peppers and filling for 15 minutes at 350. Add cheese five minutes from the end..
- Serve with some kind of vegetable..
Enchilada Stuffed Pepper Casserole is the perfect easy meal for any weeknight. Loved by kids and adults alike, it makes impressing your friends and family simple and delicious! Utilize leftovers and clean out the fridge by making these super simple and tasty stuffed peppers! Enchilada Quinoa Stuffed Peppers, to be exact. These Mexican-inspired peppers are stuffed with spiced quinoa, beans, corn, and shredded Monterey jack cheese then drizzled with a simple.