Easiest Way to Prepare Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas Tasty
Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas. With sour cream, crab and shrimp, these are a tasty twist from traditional enchiladas made with red sauce and ground beef. MORE+ LESS At Mike's Seafood, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. Located in Sea Isle City's Historic Fish Alley, Mike's Seafood and Dock Restaurant is committed to satisfying our customers with a wide selection of fresh, locally caught seafood for lunch.
I followed the filling part exactly – only changing the store-bought red enchilada sauce to a homemade creamy. These enchiladas have become a family favorite. —William Parman, Oxnard, California. We moved to Southern California many years ago from Minnesota. Food preparation Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 27 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas
- You need of ● For The Seafood Enchiladas.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Pre-steamed Shrimp [tails removed – chopped].
- It’s 1 Pound of Pre-steamed Blue Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Box Frozen Spinach [fully drained].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream [more if needed].
- You need 1 Splash of Quality White Wine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sour Cream [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Sliced Black Olives [+ reserves for garnish].
- You need 1 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chives [+ reserves for topping].
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 6 of " Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments/Toppers.
- It’s of Black Olives [sliced].
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- It’s of Red Onions [fine minced].
- You need of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- It’s of Sour Cream.
- You need of Green Onions [diced].
- You need of Avacadods [sliced].
- It’s of Tomatoes [diced].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- You need of Any Vinager Based Salad [to cut the richness of the seafood].
We especially like the Mexican food that's served here. Spinach enchiladas suizas is the enchilada order I place on days when I'm in a vegetarian state of mind, or in joints where I doubt the freshness and Using a spinach and mushroom filling in these enchiladas also allows a person to continue the delusion that eating a plate smothered in cream and. Delight the family with our Seafood Enchiladas tonight. This fantastic Seafood Enchiladas recipe is an easy casserole that uses both shrimp and crabmeat.
Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas step by step
- 1 Pound pre-steamed, de-tailed shrimp and 1 pound blue crab lump meat pictured. Check for any shells in crab meat. 😆.
- Fine chop shrimp and blue crab meat. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- When ready, mix everything in the Seafood Enchilada section together. Add as much heavy cream as you think you'll need. Just know that you'll want this mixture on the thicker side..
- 6"or 12" fresh flour tortillas pictured. Authors Side Note: These enchiladas are so extremely rich, you may want to consider using smaller tortillas with smaller servings..
- Fill tortillas and wrap tightly. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and onions. Place in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until tortillas are crispy and cheese is fully melted. Since all seafood is pre-steamed – they won't take long to bake at all..
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro, avocados, sliced black olives, red & green onions and tomatoes. Also, serve with various dipping sauces. Enjoy!.
Get the recipe for Spinach Enchiladas at http Watch how to make vegetarian spinach enchiladas. Frozen spinach, sour cream, and two kinds of cheese form the simple tortilla filling. These Chicken, Spinach, and Mushroom Enchiladas are creamy enchiladas topped with a cilantro sour cream sauce. This recipe meets all of the following criteria Mexican made easy! Spinach and cheese enchiladas in July to be exact.